Friday, October 1, 2010

Sherlock Holmes: Feature Etsy Shops

1273710066-sherlock-holmes-2009

We recently watched Sherlock Holmes.  I read all of Sir Arthur Doyle Sherlock Holmes series and many movies in my teen years. 

What I loved about this movie is that the director, Guy Ritchie portrayed Watson more accurately to the stories.  Not a heavy set sidekick, no.  Guy Ritchie’s Watson kicks some evil butt in this movie.  I really enjoyed this movie.

So to continue my theme of Etsy searches based on movies, here’s my favourite finds!  I love the doll pattern.  Who says Sherlock has to be male!

il_fullxfull.176110908[1] SHERLOCK HOLMES Girly Doll PDF Email CROCHET PATTERN by HandMadeAwards

il_fullxfull.140490024[1]Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ... mini wooden library book by elloh

il_fullxfull.146660539[1]SHERLOCK HOLMES Pendant - When you have eliminated the impossible by pretentiousjewelry

No comments: