Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blessings: An update from my most memorable customers!

Just over a month ago, I did a rush order for some cranes for a wonderful couple who needed them to wish their sick friend well:  http://westcoastorigami.blogspot.com/2010/02/good-health.html

They emailed me today to thank me and let me know that their friend is on his way to recovery.  I didn't feel right ask for the specific details at the time, but I realize now that their family friend's son was in a horrible accident that almost took his life.  Whether the cranes helped him on his recovery, I don't know, however, if they represented the thoughts, prayers and support this man has, then it's wonderful.   Again, I am happy If I had a tiny impact in his life and would do it again.   It has been a blessing to know this and meet that couple.


So, today, I searched the tag 'blessing' on etsy and found these beautiful items:







No comments: