Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Transitioning to Cindy Ho Designs

Banner copy

For the last 4 years, I’ve been in complete denial.  Refused to face the reality that I have to move on from West Coast Origami.  For those who’ve been following, you may already know that I’ve had to expand my business as my passions has migrated to graphic design and I need to include that as part of my small business.  As with any growth, my name needed to also reflect my changing passions.  Now that I’m trying to reactivate my blog, I realize that I can no longer maintain two. 

I’m not going away!  If you are still interested in following my thoughts and ramblings, please become a reader of

cindyhodesigns.blogspot.ca

This West Coast Origami blog will no longer be maintained, but will keep it open as many are still finding this blog and reading the posts.

No comments: