Friday, November 12, 2010

Framed Origami Art: Tulips and Butterflies

frame - tulips (11)Back in June, I made a personally designed graphic as their wedding present.  I really liked the frame I used for that present.  So when a birthday was coming up, I remembered where I got the “LOVE” frame, there was a matching “Hello.” one, which was perfect!

I was thinking of making these for my online store but the store no longer carries these frames.  Would you buy one?  I’m now thinking of finding the wholesaler for the frames or something of equal or better quality.

 frame - tulips (1)Lesson’s Learned

  • Allow adequate time when making a birthday present.  I only gave myself one week, would loved to had more time.
  • When taking photos, the best light source is natural light

 

No comments: