Friday, April 8, 2011

Feature Etsy Shop: Benagami

I saw this listing not too long ago and I cannot get over how beautiful this chess set is.  Benjamin Coleman, the artist of this beautiful piece of work is amazing.

il_fullxfull.135941371[1]

Origami Bonsai Chess Set IV

Folding an origami chess set is advanced however, took it a step further with miniture bonsai flowers.  A level of skill and technique that very few can master.  I will definitely attempt to make one of my own one day, with a few more years of practice honing my own skills!

1 comment:

Benjamin John Coleman said...

Thank you VERY MUCH for writing about my chess set today! These chess sets are demanding to make. This one took three weeks, and almost one hundred hours, to complete.

Sincerely,
Benjamin John Coleman
http://www.OrigamiBonsai.org