Sunday, March 21, 2010

Origami Inspired Cards

After selling on Etsy for a few weeks, I felt that I needed to expand my product line.  I was inspired by two stamping card making friends of mine.   One has an online store: Lucky Charms Card Collection.   It took a little while because alot of origami I know are not flat items that would be suitable for a greeting card, but after some research,  I made a few that I really like and hope you enjoy them too. 

It's only been a couple of weeks since I listed them but alot of people seem to like them and I've gotten a few hearts.  Hopefully they sell, then it'll be worthwhile for me to continue new card designs.

My favourites are the asian themed cards.  I made them any occassion cards so any one can use them and left a little room in the front if a buyer wanted to stamp or write an occassion for their friends.





No comments: