Sunday, June 27, 2010

CSN Stores – An Upcoming Review

Last week, Jessica from CSN Store’s Promotion Team contacted me and asked if I was interested in doing a product review for them.  CSN Stores has over 200 online stores and they sell everything!  If you need office supplies they sell it! If you need shoes, they sell it!  If you need dining room furniture, they sell it!  They even sell tools and generators!

After checking out their site, I got very excited and responded that I’d love to do a review for them.   I’m still narrowing down the list and will review it in an upcoming post.  

Not to side track too much but I have to say that my husband and I spent a lot of time on CSN Stores making our wish lists! I’ll leave you with two great items we liked.  Look at this Outdoor Dining SetImagine the many hours lounging around the table after a BBQ talking the night away with great company!

image Barlow Tyrie Provence Outdoor Dining Set

And this bunk bed!  Both my children would play for hours in a bed like this!

image Maxtrix Kids Twin Low Loft Bed with Curtain and Top Tent

No comments: