Thursday, June 10, 2010

It was my Birthday!

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago!  My husband and family gave me an iPhone 3G.  I love it!  Now I need to get a case to protect it before I’ll transfer the sim card. 

Of course birthdays you usually get birthday cards, but the ones that stand out are handmade.  I got three wonderful handmade cards.

My friend Twyla designed this card.  I know you can’t see it but she used sparkles to highlight the cupcakes.  I loved how she balanced the pink with the brown ribbon.

IMG_0035 IMG_0036

This card was designed by Charmaine from Lucky Charm’s Card Collection.  I know it’s hard to show in the photos, but she overlaid a transparent sheet over the outside of the card which made a very unique layered glass effect. 

IMG_0041IMG_0038 

 I’ve saved the best for last!  My daughter made this card for me with her father’s help! 

IMG_0044

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Hi Cindy!

Happy Birthday! Cute blog btw, sounds like you had a wonderful B-Day!

I see you recently got the iPhone 3G! It's a good phone and I have one too! Honesty the 3G is fine for most things. If you are not a application heavy kind of person, then the upgrade isn't really needed. The 3GS and the new iPhone 4 will only be faster, that's about it. So if you don't need the latest in features, then the 3G will be more than adequate!