Friday, July 9, 2010

James Cameron’s Avatar

My husband and I finally watched the movie Avatar.  We really liked it but I did find it a slow start because there was a lot of focus on character development.  I recommend watching it if you enjoy CGI but be prepared as it’s a three hour long movie!

I thought it would be fun to search for the tags “Avatar Movie” on Etsy, to see what creative minds out there has come up and I was pleasantly surprised!  What a great way to advertise to the world you are a fan of the movie with these creative keepsakes? 

il_fullxfull.132417543[1]

Avatar Na'Vi Rubber Duck Ducky Parody by OnlyDucks

il_fullxfull.142235200[1]

Yellow Glass Avatar Eye Silver Wire Wrap - kimsjewels

il_fullxfull.136190012[1]

I've got my eye on you vinyl decal for MacBook - MadmanIncognito

No comments: