Saturday, May 1, 2010

Liz Fields Fashion Origami Competition

Direct from Liz Fields Official Blog.  I would enter this myself but I'm already married

Join Our Fashion Origami Competition

We are having a companywide competition here at Liz Fields and we would like to invite you to join in on the fun!
As you may have read, my 8-year-old friend Carolyn sent me a present of an adorable origami outfit. I thought this was so fun that I immediately ordered us the book she used for her project: Fashion Origami by Klutz.

Our Contest: At Liz Fields we are going to make one origami garment each day and post them here. Whoever has the best collection at the end of 60 days wins! Think of it as Project Runway meets Julie & Julia.



Your Contest: We would love you play along with us! Send us your own fashion origami creations and at the end of 60 days one lucky contestant will win a Liz Fields original hairpiece featured in our Fall 2010 photo shoot! This is a great unique accessory to wear on your wedding day!

No comments: