Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kristin Kiewitz - Local Jewelry Artist from BC

I was reading one of the blogs I follow and noticed one of those Google Ads offering unique handmade jewelry.  What caught my eye is that her domain name ended with a .ca  rather then a .com.  So I do what I usually don't do, clicked on the ad.  It lead me to Kristin Kiewitz, a local artist who lives in Coquitlam, BC.

My favourite piece is this sterling silver light bracelet with 3 wooden beads.  It's simple, but it's a converation piece.  I wouldn't have thought to combine wood with silver.
Going through this website, I'm very glad I found her.  Not only she makes her own line of jewelry, she also carries lines from other artists and various pieces not only from Canada but also Greece, Thailand, Italy, Denmark, Turkey and Poland. 

No comments: